|New Client (AS3)|
|Old Client (AS2)|
|Where||At the Town Centre|
|Opened||January 4, 2018 (New)|
March 4, 2018 (Old)
|Mini Games||Dance Contest|
The Dance Club (alternatively known as the Night Club) was a building in the middle of the Town Center. Beneath the Night Club (with the entrance hidden in a speaker) was the Boiler Room. In the Dance Club you could play SoundStudio, Dance Contest and DJ3K. When using the old client (AS2) you could buy "Game Upgrades" from the catalog for DJ3K.
Room's Default Music
|Image||Pin||Available From||Available Until|
|Neon Flamingo Pin||October 8, 2018||October 15, 2018|
|Bunny Rabbit Pin||April 1, 2019||April 8, 2019|
|Shield Pin||June 17, 2019||June 24, 2019|
|Fair Ticket Pin||September 23, 2019||September 30, 2019|
|Camera Pin||April 6, 2020||April 13, 2020|
- The Dance Club had 3 playable games, Dance Contest could be played in both clients, DJ3K could only be played in the Old Client (AS2) meanwhile SoundStudio (AS3) could only be played in the New Client.
- A green puffle was on a speaker in both clients.
- It had a secret entrance to the Boiler Room.
Old Client Dance Floor Modes
- The Dance Club had a feature in Old Client where if a certain amount of players were in the room, the room would darken and a disco ball and lights would appear. If there were more than 30 players, the lights in the room would change to whichever Color was worn most prominently by players in the room, although Arctic White, Turquoise and Maroon did not trigger this function.
- These were referred to as "party", "disco", and "rave" modes. Party mode occurred when 10-19 players were present. Disco mode occurred when 20-29 players were present. Rave mode occurred when 30 or more players were present.