|Elite Penguin Force|
|Motto||Be resourceful, be remarkable, be ready.|
|Founded||January 4, 2018|
|Members||Gary, Dot, Rookie, Puffle Handler|
|Headquarters||EPF Command Room|
The Elite Penguin Force (commonly called the EPF) was a special group of highly skilled agents (called EPF Agents) that helped keep Club Penguin Online safe. The EPF headquarters was the EPF Command Room, located inside the Everyday Phoning Facility in the Ski Village. Penguins could join the EPF by visiting the Everyday Phoning Facility. In the old client (AS2), players had to complete a test to join the EPF, but there was no test in the new client (AS3). EPF Agents received the EPF Phone that allowed them to teleport around Club Penguin Online.
There were five different Elite Penguin Force factions. Each was specialised in a different job and had a leader. Players could buy clothing items for each faction set in the Elite Gear Catalog, located in the Spy Phone.
- Leader – Gary the Gadget Guy
- Description – Tech agents were gadget-geniuses and computer experts. They solved problems with intellect, and were most powerful with a computer.
- Leader – Rookie
- Description - Comm Agents were experts in intel and recon. They solved problems with information and diplomacy. They were excellent leaders.
- Leader – Dot
- Description – Stealth agents were masters of disguise. They solved problems by watching and waiting for the right time to act. They were very secretive.
- Lead – Jet Pack Guy
- Description Tactical agents were experts of snowball combat. They were heavily armored, and solved problems head-on with as much action as possible.
- Lead – The Director of The EPF
- Description Agents were the main class that included all EPF Agents.
- Lead – PH
- Description – Puffle Handler trained these Puffles to use their talents and help EPF agents solve missions with ease.
Herbert had invented brain boxes that he was using to mind-control puffles. He made the puffles dig for coins and then bring them to his lair. The Elite Penguin Force quickly uncover what Herbert was doing and formed a plan to stop him. Agents had to play the minigame Puffle Chase to save as many puffles as possible and collect the microchips. Once every color microchip had been collected, players could defeat Herbert by shutting down the computer system in Herbert's Hoard Lair.
After the Color Vote 2019, a strange UFO was sighted to have been abducting penguins and giving them Tinfoil Hats. Around this time Klutzy, the friend and partner of Club Penguin Online's villainous polar bear, Herbert, went missing.
The Director had sent out the agents to help him track down his friend. With the help of Jet Pack Guy the player aboards the UFO and spots Klutzy hanging out with the Alien Puffles. Herbert double-crosses the EPF and steals the spaceship's main source of power and flees. The Elite Penguin Force agents have to restore power to the ship before it crashes into the island.