|None||PSA Mission 1: Case of the Missing Puffles||PSA Mission 2: G's Secret Mission→|
1. Talk to Aunt Arctic, who will tell you about her missing purple and green puffles.
2. Use the map or Spyphone to move to the Ice Rink.
3. At the Ice Rink, scroll to the right, pick up the photos on the ice and put them in your inventory.
4. Return to Aunt Arctic's igloo using the map. Show her the photos of her puffles. She will now trust you.
5. Use your map, and go to the Pet Shop.
6. Scroll to the left and click the note pinned to the roof of the puffle house.
7. The note is in secret agent code, so you’ll need to click Code in the bottom-right corner to see the code translator. Translate the note using the secret agent code. The note says "G has "X" pairs of socks". The "X" is a number that changes each mission.
8. Go to the Sport Shop and talk with G.
9. When he asks you if he can get you something, click “Yes, please!”
10. Then click “Do you have any SPECIAL items?”
11. Tell Gary how many socks he owns from the note you decoded.
12. Then click “May I see some spy gadgets?” and he will show you some spy equipment.
13. Drag the life preserver shooter and grappling hook into your inventory.
14. Use the map to go to the Iceberg.
15. Use the life preserver shooter to launch life preservers to help the stranded penguins. Check the wind speed and direction to ensure your shots are accurate.
16. Go to the Ski Hill.
17. Talk to the crying penguin who will tell you about his broken telescope.
18. Open your spy phone from your inventory.
19. Click the red-blinking light at the top of the spy phone. A few tools will fold out, click the Wrench.
20. Move the wrench to the telescope to fix it.
21. Look through the telescope and scroll to the left to see the Aunt Arctic’s green puffle flying around the tallest mountain.
22. Use the map and click the Tallest Mountain.
26. Take out the grappling hook from your inventory. Scroll up to the top and throw it to the highest part of the Tallest Mountain.
27. You’ll climb to the top of the mountain and you’ll find her green and purple puffle taking pictures!
28. Return to Aunt Arctic's igloo to end the mission.
|Mission 1 Medal|
|Letter from Aunt Arctic|